When searching for a Hosting provider, a number of questions come to mind…. Who can I trust? What features do I need to look for? How can I transfer an existing website? Should I go for a managed web hosting provider, or do this myself? This is where we can guide you to an informed decision.
Our Carbon:ONE hosting plan differs from a lot of the competition, in that it includes features that are usually chargeable extras. We’re also flexible with the approach, providing as much support as you require. Below are some examples of what you can expect with us.
We also include unlimited mailboxes and unlimited sub-domains too.
Plus, our support team are UK based, sense-talking humans, here to help when needed.
We don’t share or over subscribe our hosting platform, expanding and upgrading our capabilities in line with anticipated use, at no extra cost to our customers.
Your site’s performance will be actively monitored and managed too, to ensure your site stays snappy.
*Situations, we’re proud to say, we have yet to come across!
We only ask for a 30-day termination notice period, and offer pro-rata refunds for our annually-paying customers, if your circumstances or requirements change.
For hands-on customers, if you need a rollback or restore of anything from a single page or file, to the whole site, we can facilitate this too. Emergencies come in all shapes and sizes.
By supporting our customers and partners through a common-sense “human” approach, our aim is to set your mind at ease and address any concerns you have swiftly, effectively and as simply as possible.
We won’t ask you to jump through hoops to get our help either – we’re available on the phone or over email, to suit you.
We can build a plan that suits the frequency, complexity and media demands of your requirements, keeping your website fresh and appealing.
Our Content management credits roll over for up to a year too, to ensure value for money in your investment.
We offer full, intuitive control panel access to our customers using the industry standard platform “Plesk”, with no cumbersome GUI or overly-complicated toolset to navigate to get the job done.
Assistance is still available if you get in a muddle.
We also offer guidance and assistance in overall security of both your domain and services, so you can reduce the possibility of an attack across your entire ecosystem.
– 6GB Disk Space, actively managed
– Hosted in London, UK
– UK based technical support
– Fast, reliable delivery speeds
– Unlimited visitor traffic
– Nightly site backup, and user accessible recovery functionality
– SSL Certification, Anti-Malware & Security features
– Existing website migration (if needed)
– Unlimited individual mailboxes (Fair Use and Anti-Spam policies may apply)
– 0.25hr update credits per month, for use in pre-planned or ad hoc updates
– Periodic review, to ensure you’re on the best value plan for your usage
From £15 + VAT / month
– We can work closely with you to build or re-design your website to your requirements
– We also have a Graphic Design partner who can provide further assistance with branding or logo design
From £299 + VAT – For a standard 5 page website
– Multi-lingual support- E-commerce webshops
– Online auction-house
– Booking or Calendar functionality
– Webcast or multi-casting
– Any other requirements not mentioned
£POA – Please contact us
– Hosting locations across the world, including the EU and USA, to comply with local legislations if required
£POA – Please contact us
Please fill in the details below and one of our team will contact you within 1 business day. Want to call us? No problem, we’re on 0333 577 3573 and would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Wondering why you can’t just sign up online? We like to speak to each and every one of our customers directly, to understand their requirements and understand their business, to ensure we can provide the best possible service.
Who are we? Find our chief “actual humans” here!
By submitting this form, you are under no obligation at all to take on any of our services.